Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day


I decided today to do some things I have not been able to do for a while. For those of you close to me, you know I tend to over-do-it, but don't worry, I didn't; just ask Adam if you don't believe me. He kept a good watch over me! We went out to breakfast (at 11:30 am), played fetch with my dogs, then gave them a bath, and pruned back a few wild blackberry vines next to our pond. Adam just headed out to pick up a pizza (classic vegetarian, of course) and then we are going to watch a movie on TV.

I simply love doing the 'every day' stuff. It was especially nice to get off the couch! Slowly, I'm trying to move more and bend and twist in ways that I feared before. Although it's not nearly what I could do before I got sick, it was wonderful being outside being productive.

What a wonderful Valentines Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, Jen! Sounds like a perfect day. :) Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete